Saturday, December 20, 2008

Rampaging stupidity.

I seem to have encountered a helluva lot of that today:

1. People that can't understand directions given in the most explicit detail as to how to get somewhere. Twice!

2. People that can't understand that I have absolutely no way of knowing whether or not someone has gone to work because I have no clue who they're looking for.

3. People that can't understand that I really don't give a rat's ass whether some brown stuff is coming out of some orifice on their trailer home.

4. People that can't understand that I sincerely don't care what they talk about, and that because I respond only in monosyllabic grunts, I still don't care!!!

5. People that can't understand that if they're scheduled to work at 11:00 pm, they should be here and ready to go at that time, not walk in the door at that time.


Nnnnng.... I need to lie down for a while before my head explodes.

No comments: