Friday, December 18, 2009

I have a $300 paperweight!

My iPod died. Seriously. Nothing happens when I try the click wheel or plug it in. I went to the Apple support pages and found a few posts in the forums about iTunes 9 killing Classic iPods. Mine seems to be one of the latest victims.

Needless to say, I'm rather pissed off about it.

Having no iPod means not being able to watch any of my videos, which include all four seasons of Doctor Who and this year's specials up through Planet of the Dead, all of Torchwood, several Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck cartoons, and a dozen or so music videos. I know, you're sitting there going, "Why don't you just watch them on your computer?" Well, my laptop is so old and stupid, it can't handle a small music video. The processor just can't keep up at all.

So, now I'm stuck with no iPod and no Doctor Who.

I'm not a happy person right now.

No comments: