Friday, October 17, 2008

Ah... I am here

Welcome to my new blog. I started this one to house my observations on life in general. There's no real set theme to it. Just if something catches my eye in the world, I'll post about it.

As for the title... Peter Gabriel has got to be my favorite singer/musician of all. I took the title from one of his songs: It's a wonderful day in a one way world. Right now, the actual title is escaping me, but the song has been running through my head for a while. Just be happy that I didn't choose the title from one of his other songs.... such as Games Without Frontiers. That one has some pretty odd lyrics.

So... that's all for now.

2 comments:

Christian said...

Interesting...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeux_Sans_Frontieres

Crazy Fox Moon said...

Thanks for that link. It was very interesting and enlightening.