Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a load of....

For some reason unknown even to myself, I like to get a daily tarot card reading in my email. I also like to read them late in the day to see what type of day I was supposed to have had.

Here's today's tarot reading: Love: The Moon; Touchstone: The Sun; Career: The Emperor

Today the Sun meets up with the Moon in the heavens of your emotions, and this celestial marriage is making you radiant and full of love! Your longings are being fulfilled, love is welcoming you with open arms, and your infectious love of life is creating an atmosphere of mutual bliss. You couldn't wish for better cards for a day full of love and fulfillment. At work, you radiate confidence and capability all day long. Under the protection of the Sun and the Emperor, business discussions and agreements lead to definite success. Take advantage of the day's positive influence to cement your position or expand your sphere of influence in this area of your life...

I wonder what the people that write these are smoking sometimes. I am at work and am constantly fighting the urge to tell people what I really think of them. Especially my annoying little coworker who wouldn't know what "Shut the fuck up" means even if you spell it out for him.

As for radiating love and all that crap... I may be radiating something today. It ain't love. It may just be plain old gamma radiation or something. Hmm... sounds like fun. Time to Hulk out....

CrazyFoxMoon smash!!!!!

No comments: